Wednesday, July 23, 2014

1 week...7 days...168 hours...

As the days have turned to weeks & weeks have turned to months...my love for you Harbor Reed, only deepens. My heart ache at times, so unbearable. Today would have marked 39 weeks. But unfortunately, it's been 20+ weeks without you here. Oh how I have missed you dearly son.

When will this sorrow and longing to hold you, get easier?

Not a moment of my day goes by without you being spoke of or thought of.

It's so hard to watch all my friends have their babies or get ready to meet their babies. We were all due about the same time.

Tonight I am just missing the joy of getting to hold you.

Tonight I am saddened by the thought of your due date coming & going. Then the major holidays that I was anticipating spending with you, in them, are quickly approaching. Life has become one big blur, filled with emptiness and deep thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back Ground