Sunday, July 13, 2014

Absent...

If you haven't noticed...I have been absent for a while. My last entry I was contemplating on where to go or what to do. Last time I wrote, I didn't want to go to my Oasis in the Desert.

I started my trip off with a 3 day weekend trip to the Ocean. We meet up with some old friends and their kids. We camped out next to the beach and had a blast.

Long story, short....I had a bad feeling that something bad happened back at home. Since my cell phone doesn't work on the beach I decided to load us all up and leave for home a day early. Upon our arrival at home, my mom informs me that my husband had come home the night before us because his Grandpa was on his death bed and not expected to live through the night.

We decided that we couldn't change the outcome of Grandpa's death. So I loaded the family up and we drove to my Uncles farm any ways. That turned out to be the best thing I could have done for my family. The 1st real day we spent together my Aunt and I drove into town to do her bi-weekly shopping trip. It was so nice to be able to go out to lunch and grocery shop together. Especially, the conversation! That would be my favorite part! I got to share some of our experience about Harbor's untimely death and in return I learned that my Aunt had also lost a baby about the same exact gestation as Harbor. She got to share with me her story & it was so nice to know that she knew exactly how I have felt.

We got to relax! We hiked hidden caves! We got to visit an Indian museum! We also got to go to our 1st Rodeo! It was such a wonderful time....had by all!

When I got home, I just wanted to turn around and just go back. But this time for good. But unfortunately I couldn't. So we are back home, getting finishing touches ready for my little sisters wedding. 2 days and she will be officially married!

The past month has been such a whirlwind of emotions for me. It's not getting any easier for me either with all my siblings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back Ground