Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Condolences...

Homework (Week 3) ~April 14, 2014~
Week 3: Journaling Topic:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Write a condolence letter to your spouse.

Dear Nathan,

I wanted to say I am so sorry that your son, Harbor, has past away. I can completely understand how that must feel. I am sorry that you won't be able to watch him grow up or hear him say "Da-da." Or be able to see him smile at you. I can't help but feel responsible for your loss and I am truly sorry. I have appreciated you being by my side through this difficult time. I can't imagine some of the turmoil and heartache that only you, personally, can go through, as a dad. But you are an amazing husband & father!

It must have been really hard to sit beside me during the day we knew Harbor was going to be born and hold yourself together as well as you did. I was impressed watching you that day. What strength you showed me as a man of God! To watch you look up scriptures & stories about Prophets that have experienced loosing their own children. I appreciated that more then you may ever realize.

I am sorry your family & friends haven't been supportive or sensitive towards your feelings. I am also sorry that you took the brunt of people at church in order to protect my feelings. It has been a rough 9 weeks without your son in it. It hasn't been easy for the rest of us either.

We have been through so much in our married life and I couldn't imagine my life without you. Harbor will continue to be included in our family conversations, holidays & photos! He is your son & no one can take that away. No matter if we are able to have another child or not. He will not be replaced.

I hope & pray that you will find comfort & peace and know that you have a family that loves you dearly!

I love Harbor's name so much, because I truly feel HE is our Safe Harbor. He is a peaceful child & he is the calm after this storm. May he will be your light house & your beacon that rescues you from the hurt & pain of his passing. I love you babe.

I just want you to know that I am here for you as well! I love you so much!

Love Always & Forever! ~ Your Baby Blues (Robin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back Ground