Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Return to Zero

How can a whole entire MONTH go by? How can it be an entire month since Harbor was born? It doesn't seem very long but in other ways it feels like an eternity.

On March 12, my little Sister, my neighbor friend and I drove 2 1/2 hours to San Jose to see the movie Premiere of Return to Zero. It's a movie about a couple whom experience a stillbirth of their son. The couple grief in their own separate ways (much like my husband & I have been.) This movie was pretty spot on for emotional truth. I wish there was a little bit more of the woman being upset and the ONLY dislike was a sex scene in Vegas because you see the husbands bum, full on naked. Personally, Totally un-needed.

But it was a well written story. I know it was based on a true story & they definitely did a wonderful job portraying everything. You laughed. You cried. You wanted to slap a few of the characters at different points in the movie! Lol! It was really good!

After the movie was over. The 2 people I had taken with me, asked me if I had needed a tissue at all during the movie. My response was...No. "Why not?" They questioned, as they both keep needing them through out the movie....because I am living it. I have cried nearly everyday for the past month. I could relate with the Main character played by Minnie Driver. I cried during the movie but not to the extent of my sister & friend. I didn't need too. I have been enduring it for a month now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back Ground